4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Characters ----> Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Characters ----> Party Left_bar_bleue0/0Characters ----> Party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Characters ----> Party Empty
PostSubject: Characters ----> Party   Characters ----> Party Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Soooo.... I've been thinking of course a lot of our time has been involved communicating with Dean about the campaign (which I agree you are doing a great job on) but has anyone given any thoughts as to how your "party" will come together? We all agreed that we would like to start off as random schlubs that adventure their way into greatness and don't start out that cool, but what would bring a cleric, rogue, fighter, and wizard together? There has to be some unifying force leading us 4 strangers into The Dark for our first time...

By the way for the first time I just realized our group make up is the exaact standard 4 character class party. haha Fighter, Rogue, Wizard, Cleric. I find that funny Smile Hero Quest anyone?!
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
Characters ----> Party Left_bar_bleue0/1000Characters ----> Party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Characters ----> Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters ----> Party   Characters ----> Party Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:23 pm

I'm not sure that we will be able to do a lot to determine how our group comes togehter. I mean, I suppose we could try to fabricate some means through which our characters are acquainted or something, but untimately the first few hours of the first adventure in this new world will probably define why we decide to travel together, and really only Dean has any notion of what that will entail.
Back to top Go down

Characters ----> Party
Page 1 of 1