4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Left_bar_bleue48000/55000List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Empty
PostSubject: List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation   List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:05 pm

What follows is a list of all the 4e skills, and who is going to have which ones. Hopefully this will allow us to cover all our bases and not overlap needlessly. Of course, that doesn't mean that two different characters can't have the same skill--this is just to help us make sure that we don't double up on one thing and not have something important.

By the way, I'm not including Endurance because it's retarded.

Green = claimed definitely; yellow = claimed possibly; red = unclaimed

Acrobatics - Matthew
Arcana - Patrick
Athletics - Matthew and Jon
Bluff - Matthew
Diplomacy - Patrick
Dungeoneering - Troy
Heal - Troy and Jon
History - Patrick
Insight - Troy and Patrick
Intimidate - Jon
Nature - Patrick
Perception - Matthew
Religion - Troy
Stealth - Matthew
Streetwise - Matthew and Jon
Thievery - Matthew

Last edited by Wraith on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Left_bar_bleue0/0List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation   List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:32 pm

Well I haven't made my character or anything yet but the skills I am planning on getting are:

Arcana
HIstory
Insight
For the last I'm choosing between Nature potentially and diplomacy. Through the world creation process and me and dean's overflowing emails back and forth at work the Eladrin (and with it my character's story) has seen some radical changes so I'm not sure what kind of character he is going to be at this point. At first I was definately going to have diplomacy, but now I'm leaning towards making him more of a shy character less of a stand up orator diplomatic person so we will see.

Jesus matthew how many skills do rogues get?!
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Left_bar_bleue48000/55000List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: 6   List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:28 am

Manistar wrote:
Jesus matthew how many skills do rogues get?!
The answer is six--thievery/stealth and 4 optional guys. But come on, Rogues are supposed to be the skill monkeys, ya? Also, I'm torn between the two yellow ones I listed, so there.
Back to top Go down
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Left_bar_bleue1000/2250List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

PostSubject: Brack Skills   List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:02 pm

I took Intimidate, Athletics, Streetwise, and Heal for my skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation   List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Party Skills to Ensure Maximum Cooperation
Page 1 of 1