4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Generation Kill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Generation Kill Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Generation Kill Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Generation Kill   Generation Kill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:05 am

Has anyone else been watching the Generation Kill miniseries on HBO? The book has been on my reading list for years, but like all ivory tower academics I would rather just watch the movie. I have found it to be pretty amazing thus far. I'd be interested to hear other reactions.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Generation Kill Left_bar_bleue0/0Generation Kill Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am

No HBO for me Sad have to wait for DVDs for all there shows....boo someone chip in and send me money to get it monthly.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Generation Kill Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Generation Kill Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:16 pm

What, like I'm Mr. Moneybags? I don't even have basic cable. I do, however, have internet access and therefore the ability to pirate these things off the various torrent sites. Just do that. With popular stuff like this, it takes maybe an hour to download an episode--not bad, considering it's usually half a gig or so of video file.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Generation Kill Left_bar_bleue0/0Generation Kill Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Yeah thats a good idea but I usually won't bother with pirating unless its something I really want to see or whatever. I should DL Curb Your Enthusiasm but there is like what 5-6 season so the DL would be pretty massive.

Plus the P2P stuff fucks our internet something fierce, I blame Cox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Generation Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Kill   Generation Kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generation Kill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: General :: Anything else worth talking about-
Jump to: