4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool Clasified Military stuffs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Empty
PostSubject: Cool Clasified Military stuffs.   Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:05 pm

If anyone is interested all this stuff is classified but the website doesn't block direct access so here you go...

http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/SMCT_CTT_Tasks/other_common_tasks/1713000016-conduct-a-pres.shtml

P.S. these are all the things I do when we are interacting in a civilian environment. Our HUMINT is Vhale in case you don't pick up on that.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: Re: Cool Clasified Military stuffs.   Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:21 pm

Um. When you say "classified," does that mean that by clicking on that there link I get added to the terrorist watch list?
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Left_bar_bleue0/0Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cool Clasified Military stuffs.   Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:57 pm

Krieg wrote:
Um. When you say "classified," does that mean that by clicking on that there link I get added to the terrorist watch list?

Don't worry I am sure you were on it. Anyone with higher education than the president was immediately added in 2003
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: Re: Cool Clasified Military stuffs.   Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Well, the list does have over a million names on it now. So you might not be far off the mark.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Left_bar_bleue0/0Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cool Clasified Military stuffs.   Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:11 am

No joke I wouldn't be shocked to find my name on it just based on family nationality.

Sadly not like a lot to do about it, just don't do something stupid and give someone a reason to come looking I guess.

Also I have heard that like before these like current "War on Terror" watch lists they had a ton of other lists going that like 100s of 1000s of people were on anyways. But I guess that could just be like conspiracy hullabaloo (thank god spell check helped me on that word)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Clasified Military stuffs.   Cool Clasified Military stuffs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Clasified Military stuffs.
Page 1 of 1