4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dude, this commercial is fucked up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Left_bar_bleue0/0Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Empty
PostSubject: Dude, this commercial is fucked up!   Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:26 pm

This is a Guinness commercial, and I have to say, it's pretty fucking weird. Guaranteed a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Left_bar_bleue0/0Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dude, this commercial is fucked up!   Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 pm

Dude... excuse me is this girl getting double teamed in this commercial? Fucking Europe and their raunchy funny sex commercials.
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Dude, this commercial is fucked up!   Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 am

Actually if you watched the whole video, she's getting every hole stuffed. What do you think the dude on the bottom is doing? Reading?
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Dude, this commercial is fucked up!   Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:16 pm

wow that is kinda fucked up...

Also they aren't fucking her hard enough if that bottle can stay balanced.
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Dude, this commercial is fucked up!   Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm

I thought it would have been classier if it was a bottle of Budweiser and two clydesdales hooves came from either side of her and knocked together.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Dude, this commercial is fucked up!   Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 pm

I thought about making that joke but didn't....

NEIIIIGH
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: Re: Dude, this commercial is fucked up!   Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:09 am

That's pretty awesome. She seems kinda limp, though. Not much spirit for a gangbang, although I guess you have to respect her role as a beercoaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude, this commercial is fucked up!   Dude, this commercial is fucked up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dude, this commercial is fucked up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: General :: Anything else worth talking about-
Jump to: