4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Left_bar_bleue0/1000Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Empty
PostSubject: Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On   Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:28 pm

I will not be availabel for D&D the weekend of August 2-3, or August 9-10. That is not this coming weekend, but the two weekends after this coming weekend. So, can we plan a couple weekday sessions as makeup? Also, feel free to have my guy just not be involved if you guys want to play without me. Maybe just pretend he had some family business stuff to take care of or something.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Left_bar_bleue0/0Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On   Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:52 pm

We can probably figure out some make up days for those, maybe discuss at today's session.
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Left_bar_bleue0/0Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On   Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 pm

I'll be taking a week off myself before school starts. I'm not sure if I'm going out of town yet, or when if I do. But we can talk about it...in....1 hour and 8 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On   Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dates I Will Be Unable to Play On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: General :: Anything else worth talking about-
Jump to: