4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Empty
PostSubject: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Wow dude, first trailer I have seen of this and it looks fucking amazing!

Also Christian Bale continues to be a badass
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:43 pm

Awesome shot of the H/K at the end. Wow I can say that is one of the first movies I am going to nut over a year before it's out. I can't wait.
I hope next Christian Bale does a Fallout movie....that would rule
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 pm

Dean wrote:

Dude that would seriously kick ass, not only for nostalgic reasons but it would make a super bad-ass movie.
Back to top Go down
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:25 am

What could be cooler than batman fighting robots!?!
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Dravis wrote:
What could be cooler than batman fighting robots!?!

Batman fighting Sub-Zero
Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Mortal-kombat-next-gen-untitled-20080417111257255-000

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/867/867631p1.html
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Wow. I have a serious man-crush on Christian Bale. Excellent choice for John Connor, too. Although I feel bad that after three movies, a tv series, and like eight trips through time, Skynet still managed to fuck him over.

Dean wrote:
Awesome shot of the H/K at the end.
What's an H/K?

Dean wrote:
I know that Fallout is a video game, but why do you pick that one? What's the Fallout story?
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Dude I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that looks pretty fucking stupid. Don't be fooled by the ominous picture of Batman staring down Sub-Zero. A utility belt doesn't have shit on a fucking freezing uppercut. Marvel vs. Capcom pwns in this Arena!!
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:18 pm

Dean wrote:
Awesome shot of the H/K at the end.
What's an H/K?

A Hunter Killer. They had clips of it from the first movie, in fact I think he describes it in the first movie. I remember them more from the Skynet video game way back in the day. They are basically self-automated (well of course) flying helicopter/harrier jet hybrid things. They will fuck your shit up
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Yeah basically H/K's actually they have one in Term. 3 at the end when the machines are taking over they fight an early model in the hallway and Claire Dane's character destroys it with an AK-47. And earlier in the movie when they show the prototypes being built they have a scene where the general walks by and you see them testing an H/K in a flight sim type thing. Kinda like the evolution of the modern day drones (Predators)
Basically they are sent on recon missions and hunt down packs of humans and...kill them.

As for MK v DC, watch some videos it looks pretty hot. Sub-Zero is still human or whatever so batarangs work just as well on him as Joker.
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:38 am

I forgot about the HK in T3. It's looks like one of those fucking airplanes you see people flying in the park. And no matter how hard you try and admire his flying skillz you just wanna rip the controller from his hand and crash that bitch into a hot dog vendor or old lady.

Also, T3 introduced the Johnny 5 if I remember correctly. I think the two robits are almost identical. And they are both programmed to be "pissed off."
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:48 am

Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... 450px-Johnny5_01 VS Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Gw350h10
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:21 pm

ill take the one of the right, Johnny 5 is cool but he is worried about being disassembled. T1-8 on the other hand is worried about disassembling your soul from your body.
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:01 pm

You're terminated.

Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Terminator-salvation-still
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...   Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't know if any of you have seen this yet...but take a look...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: General :: Anything else worth talking about-
Jump to: