4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dravis Darkmoor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Dravis Darkmoor Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Dravis Darkmoor Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

Dravis Darkmoor Empty
PostSubject: Dravis Darkmoor   Dravis Darkmoor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:11 am

Bastard, others see it as a curse word or a way to degrade but I take pride in that word. If not for being a bastard I would be just like all the other noble brats running around. I would be weak and stupid. These things I know because even though my father did not give me a name he did give me strength. My mother said she was raped by the horrible barbarian, but I have seen her with the other men and I know she would have enjoyed the attention. As soon as I was old enough to talk and start asking those uncomfortable questions she sent me to train with the soldiers. She said it was to teach me to be a man and a leader but I know it was just to get me out of her hair. I have learned my lessons well over the years and can size up a battle in moments using my voice and intellect to turn the tides of battle in my favor. My mother was a noble woman, but because of my mixed blood I will never be considered a true nobleman. I will show the world what a true nobleman should be, show everyone that I am more "noble" than any 10 of these pitiful lordlings. I will bring peace to these lands and prove to them all that nobility is not some divine birthright, it is a strength of heart and mind. It is the ability to help those that you lead become better people themselves, more willing and able to fight injustice wherever it stands ,whether it lies in the savage wilderness or in the house of your own lord. Yes, I am a bastard and damn me if I'm not proud to be one!
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Dravis Darkmoor Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Dravis Darkmoor Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

Dravis Darkmoor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dravis Darkmoor   Dravis Darkmoor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:41 am

Neat. I heart bastards.

By the by, just whose bastard are you? Sounds like it's someone high-born.
Back to top Go down
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Dravis Darkmoor Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Dravis Darkmoor Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

Dravis Darkmoor Empty
PostSubject: The "Lady"   Dravis Darkmoor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Dravis is the bastard child of Lady Alvaria Darkmoor the second daughter of Lord Byron Darkmoor, a minor lord and landholder in the Fallcrest area. He hardly has enough inheritance for his firstborn son let alone enough resources to offer a dowry for his second daughter who's wanton ways have ruined her for a decent marriage. All the young lords in the area do like her as she is very attractive but she is the kind of girl you have fun with not the kind you marry. She is getting into her advanced years now (she is 36 having had Dravis when she was 16) and her father has given up all hope of her ever getting married and has resigned himself to taking care of her but worries that his son may not keep his promise to provide for her after he is gone. He does like the bastard son she had and secretly wishes his own son were a bit more like him. (It was Byron's idea that Dravis be sent to his friend Lord Dondarrion for instruction in soldiering and leadership) His own son Baldrin despises Dravis having grown up seeing the approving looks his father would give him, but only hearing rebuke in his voice when talking to Baldrin. Dravis for his part has no idea of the old lords secret affection but respects the way he runs his estates even though he still believes he takes too much advantage of his people. Dravis also has an intense dislike for the lords son Baldrin as he has already seen the way he has complete disregard for the welfare and happiness of his fathers people and is very worried about the day when the lord may die leaving the estate in the not-so-tender care of Baldrin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dravis Darkmoor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dravis Darkmoor   Dravis Darkmoor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dravis Darkmoor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: Characters :: Describe and Develop your Characters-
Jump to: