4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussion: The Nentir Vale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
Discussion: The Nentir Vale Left_bar_bleue0/1000Discussion: The Nentir Vale Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Discussion: The Nentir Vale Empty
PostSubject: Discussion: The Nentir Vale   Discussion: The Nentir Vale Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:22 pm

I have not yet finished reading all about Fallcrest, but I have read all of the notes about the Nintir Vale and I have to say this place sounds awesome. The notes about each area hint at local, current movements headquartered in historic sites and regions, which themselves are part of a greater, rooted history. Also, there is a wide variety of adventure ranging from a simple Kobold presence in the Koblod Hall, to a strong orcish presence in the in the Stonemarch mountains, all the way to an esoteric underdark and extraplanar demonic presence in the Temple of Yellow Skulls area. It’s no wonder they say players could spend a ton of time here.

I’ve already begun to develop various ideas for extensions upon Amnon’s (my warlock character) Infernal Pact, his mother’s history, and various experiences Amnon has lived through after his pact, but before joining our adventuring group. This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down

Discussion: The Nentir Vale
Page 1 of 1