4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Al Gore
Hit Dice: 10
XP to Next Level:
Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:49 am

Holy shit! Defenders of the crown!

I bet that game actually sucked, but I have such fond memories of bashing down the sheriff of Nottingham's castle I have no sense of objectivity.

Departing from the Apple II... remember that insane Ghengis Khan game for the Sega?
Back to top Go down
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

PostSubject: Dragon Wars   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Of COURSE I played Dragon Wars I would love to find a flash version of that game. I always had so much fun finding different ways to escape the town! Never played Genghis Khan though sorry.
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:52 am

Genghis khan was the shit, it was like Risk but of Asia... Oh wait, because you could play the king from England who sucked too. That game was awesome selling your textiles and trying to make babies toi take over for you, oh shit, i remember if you lgot far enough to take over the whole world and win you eventually died and your son had to take over, thats awesome. haha.

Bards tale i remember loving and going to the temple with the priests to heal/rez oh

" Oh wah A-yee Break we-Aye"

lol oh my god. And Mac zombies too....
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:01 pm

I didnt play much Genghis, I used to play Romance of the Three Empires or whatever a ton though.

I didn't have a Mac II or commodore, I had the PC though. I dont know if anyone except zac can reminisce with me about the shitty ass DOS games....ah the good ol days
Back to top Go down
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:00 am

Where'd everyone go again?
Back to top Go down
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

PostSubject: Sundog   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:29 pm

To get off of fantasy games did anyone ever play or hear of Sundog? I used to play that game on the Apple IIe back in the day it was a lot like that cheesy palm game drugwars but you got to fly a spaceship too it was great.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:
Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48000/55000Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48000/55000)

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:34 pm

Brack wrote:
To get off of fantasy games did anyone ever play or hear of Sundog? I used to play that game on the Apple IIe back in the day it was a lot like that cheesy palm game drugwars but you got to fly a spaceship too it was great.
Um. No. Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Haha no but I played the shit out of drug wars on my Palm at my first office job, that was so fun.

Here is one from back in the day I played on the early IBMs; Buck Rodgers: Countdown to Doomsday (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/buckrogers/index.html)
This game was so fun to me back then because I didn't get it, it was like those Apple RPGs where you had a screen and you told it a direction and a new static screen appeared the fights where on another screen though and like just sprites moving on a square board like our miniatures. Took me like 2 years before I could get out of the first space station and into the space ships...I never could figure out how to heal and it was one of those ones that let you wonder into the areas that were to high for you and just murdered you. Gotta love it!
Back to top Go down
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:
Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:22 am

I really need to blow off some steam. Life is been crumby lately. I really have no right to complain about anything. I mean I don't have any REAL problems at the moment, but work has been SO stressful lately... I've got more pressure to work extra hours and get shit done now than I've ever had in my life before. Plus there has been school (Midterms last week), total lack of sleep, and a slight discouragement over the Encounter Tool project's usefulness. My wife is all unhappy with her job, and so her baseline is unhappiness at the moment, which creates a whole household unhappiness feeling and means she's basically unavailable to vent/complain to. That stuff mixed with a general, daily streak of bad luck, like a serious of bad days, has put me into a strange mix of stressed, tired, frustrated, anxious, discouraged, and generally miserable and that stuff has made it hard to get my head to stop so that I can get some sleep at night, which only compunds the probelm ... bah, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 am

That sucks dude sounds like just kind of a rut right now. I guess the good thing is that stuff balances out and hopefully have a good swing coming your way. I have to wonder if that is part of the dislike of D&D so far for you? Seems like you have been off as a player as compared to Doomcock and maybe its because you have a lot of other important stuff on your mind?

I think that Encounter Tool is pretty sweet concept but maybe it's an added burden to you? I mean maybe it helps you escape though too so hard to say. But I would just say don't break your ass over a game (related project) if there is a lot of real life stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Hey troy, sorry to hear that. kind of sucks how life goes in those rhythms where it just really sucks for a while. But like Dean said shit usually evens out,also if you believe in Karma you should probably buy a Lotto ticket and hope all the good comes back to you all at once.

I do agree with Dean on the encounter tool, if it's just an added stressor then put it off for a while. You said for yourself at low levels it isn't as useful as it could be, so wait a little bit till we get a few more levels under our belts and some more experience in 4th edition (pun DEFINITELY intended). Looking at some future abilities I think the tool will become really good when pretty much all of our powers have at least short term on going effects. I know next level I'm getting an encounter power that adds a DoT (Damage over time) ability so that is one more thing that needs to get kept track of.

On the plus side of life... Batman comes out I think this weekend, so take a break and go see that!
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Thanks guys. The Encounter Tool is definitely not an added stress and has infact really helped to make my job easier since I've been learning/practicing stuff while working on the tool that I've since been using at work. I think really I'm just too goddam busy. I did mention a discouragement with the success of the tool so far, but that's fine, so long as it become something useful eventually.

Anyway, Batman comes out in 9 days and I don't believe in Karma, so I won't be getting a lotto ticket or seeing Batman this weekend, unfortunatley.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:24 pm

There's always Hellboy II. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...   Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello  ... (echo) hello ... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello? (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ... (echo) hello ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: Archives :: Erathian Archives :: Erathian Misc-
Jump to: