4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going through Changes...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
I'm going through Changes... Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm going through Changes... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I'm going through Changes... Empty
PostSubject: I'm going through Changes...   I'm going through Changes... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Anyone with the Black Sabbath reference?

Ok anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that Matthew has officially decided not to play anymore. Basically 4th edition was just not fitting with him and he was not having fun. I hope I didn't step on his toes to let everyone know this before he could post anything but I just want to let everyone know what is going on.

So with that said, the plan for now is to continue on with the current campaign and characters and just re-tune it slightly from dean's side to account for a member missing. We still have a nicely balanced group so I don't think this will be an issue. That's it for now, and we should be able to play this SUnday unless there is something I don't know about.

So is everyone ok with this?

R.i.p. Tank and Krieg... may you pull the ligaments off of college students and beat them to death with their own heads, instead of kobolds.
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
I'm going through Changes... Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm going through Changes... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going through Changes...   I'm going through Changes... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: I'm going through Changes...   I'm going through Changes... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Tank was the warforged fighter Matthew played in Eberron. He had a general thirst for blood and had a habit of smashing people to death with their own limbs... Hey, it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
I'm going through Changes... Left_bar_bleue0/1000I'm going through Changes... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: I'm going through Changes...   I'm going through Changes... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:06 am

Quitter!

Sucks, Imma miss playing with Matt ... I'll probably never see or talk to him again now. Bah.

So, are we still on for this Sunday? I haven't seen any emails or anything about it. If we do play Sunday, I will unfortunately not be able to play until 3 my time, as we nrmally do. I've got tons of both work and school to do before the weekend is over. So, I'll prolly have to call it good at 2 my time.
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: I'm going through Changes...   I'm going through Changes... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:40 am

I know who Tank is, duh. I meant who is Matthew?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going through Changes...   I'm going through Changes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going through Changes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: Campaign :: Current Campaign-
Jump to: