4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's up with silence?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
What's up with silence? Left_bar_bleue0/0What's up with silence? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

What's up with silence? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:32 am

Forums seem to have gone quiet again. What's up with everyone, Jon and Troy still never saw a reply to the email RE play date. Busy real life stuff?
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
What's up with silence? Left_bar_bleue0/0What's up with silence? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 am

*wave*
Back to top Go down
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Baern
Hit Dice: 0
XP to Next Level:
What's up with silence? Left_bar_bleue0/1000What's up with silence? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Almost a week later...

Yeah, this last week or two, I was out of town a for a wedding, my mom was in town, and I started school again.

Life seems to go in waves, and with it, my activity with various things also moving in waves. Sometimes, I'm on this forum all day everyday, then sometimes I don't visit it at all for a week. Life is always busy, but at least SOME of that business comes from things like activity on these forums, or video game forums, or video games, or school work, or playing with my daughter, or work, or doing something recreational outside, or going out of town...I try to shake things up a bit by rolling in and out of all these things and more as often as possible...I guess I'm kind of fickle that way.
Back to top Go down
Vhale Arkhan
Admin
Vhale Arkhan

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Um yeah Troy, or Amnon as you should be referred to for the purposes of this post, you need to stop doing all that side shit and try and devote at LEAST %75 of your time and effort into this forum, I mean for god sakes your daughter doesn't need attention you have like 15 more years at least to play with her... come on now!
Back to top Go down
https://doomcock.rpg-board.net
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Invite her to the game. Get her started young.
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:33 pm

*wave*
Back to top Go down
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:
What's up with silence? Left_bar_bleue0/1000What's up with silence? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:36 pm

Good idea, then she'll have a way harder time getting dates. So, seriously, good idea.
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Lol it took a second to process it then I was like ohhh haha ok ok.

The bad thing is she might start dating guys who are into D&D so our group if we were in high school.
Back to top Go down
Amnon
Admin
Amnon

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Oh god ... I can see it now...

Stay the fuck away from my daughter!

But, sir, I rolled a twenty!

Oh, well, that IS an automatic hit, so ... BUT if you ever roll a 1, you're a dead man...
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
XP to Next Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 am

LOL. I think in this case a one would mean you "shoot" yourself in the foot....this line of chatting is getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with silence?   What's up with silence? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up with silence?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: General :: Anything else worth talking about-
Jump to: