4th Edition Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4th Edition Campaign

R.I.P Hardcorp Doomcocks

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank everything this isn't our group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean

Dean

Character sheet
Current Character Name: The DM
Hit Dice: 99
XP to Next Level:
Thank everything this isn't our group Left_bar_bleue0/0Thank everything this isn't our group Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Thank everything this isn't our group Empty
PostSubject: Thank everything this isn't our group   Thank everything this isn't our group Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Never amazes me reading the Wizards DM forums the crazy ass groups out there. Makes you appreciate a "good" D&D group. The setup for this story doesn't matter much, basically the party defeated a big boss type and is splinting loot....:
Quote :

What happened was, our Rogue crit-sneak attacked our Wizard down to 4HPs after the fight was over. The Wizard, with a high perception skill, repeatedly caught the Rogue attempting to filch an extra share of treasure when nobody was looking. Anyway, half the party wanted to kill him and the other half wanted to let him live. The Wizard got heals from the party Cleric and ended up killing the Rogue. Nobody had enough cash to rez him (or really wanted to for that matter).

Sigh. Anyways glad our group is better than this Razz
Back to top Go down
Dravin

Dravin

Character sheet
Current Character Name: Dravis
Hit Dice: 2
XP to Next Level:
Thank everything this isn't our group Left_bar_bleue1000/2250Thank everything this isn't our group Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2250)

PostSubject: Re: Thank everything this isn't our group   Thank everything this isn't our group Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:22 am

Hmm maybe I should roll up a rogue...
Back to top Go down
Kyden

Kyden

Character sheet
Current Character Name:
Hit Dice:
XP to Next Level:
Thank everything this isn't our group Left_bar_bleue0/0Thank everything this isn't our group Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thank everything this isn't our group   Thank everything this isn't our group Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Dravin wrote:
Hmm maybe I should roll up a rogue...

Shit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank everything this isn't our group   Thank everything this isn't our group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank everything this isn't our group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Edition Campaign :: General :: Anything else worth talking about-
Jump to: